Use this forum to post questions and issues for discussion related to all Ridgetec Outdoors and Ridgetec cameras. Note: Please post threads pertaining to cellular cams in the "Cellular Trail Camera Discussion" forum.
By Anthony
Our crew will be at the SHOT show this week 01/19/2020. customer service will be available but should I be needed I can be reached but my support will not be instant. Be patient with Ridgetec as we are at this show.

Thanks for your support.

Is anyone from the CG community going to be at the show?
By Anthony
Rules prohibit us from photographing other peoples booths so I will post a few photos later of our booth this year.

here is one from last night. Michael and myself at the mexican restaurant. Michael and team build the Ridgetec cameras exclusively for us.

We were in the mood for a beer with our meal but they wanted $8.95 per glass! I am not a cheapskate but come on, thats a bit ridiculous. Even if I had 100 million in the bank I would still skip the beer at that price. thats just dumb. I am not that desperate.

I guess thats Vegas!!!
Attachments
shot2020_aj_ml.jpg
shot2020_aj_ml.jpg (285.81 KiB) Viewed 1062 times
By reaperman
Anthony wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:33 am We were in the mood for a beer with our meal but they wanted $8.95 per glass! I am not a cheapskate but come on, thats a bit ridiculous.
I guess thats Vegas!!!
Good call, there are better things to spend you money on in Vegas :wink:
By Anthony
Well we got all packed up yesterday for the return home. I fly back to Georgia this morning. We made lots of great contacts, signed several new dealers, some fairly large, and hired several new sales reps for the southern states and mid west.

Overall it was a great show with great interest from the patrons.
By Anthony
No I didn't this time. We only had two manning the booth this year. And it was extremely busy. Non-stop inquiries. Maybe next year I can find a fieldstaff closer to Vegas who would volunteer to assist and work the booth with us.
Sandhill crane

This is 1/2 of a pair nesting in my wetland. With[…]

I don't understand correctly:) This is video by n[…]

This is a company that has been around a long time[…]

Owl

Thats the first thing I thought of too. If it did[…]