if you are getting heart beat notifications then the camera is working. If no photos then ...
1. possibly bad sd card or write protect on sd card
2. no motion - aim issue
3. Schedule mode during walk tests
4. Duty time has disabled PIR
5. batteries dead/inserted incorrectly
if no heart beat then suspect carrier issues.
>>perform network diagnostics on the camera menu at the tree or location the camera is in.
1. what is the signal strength at the time of the onset of "no photos" ?
2. Plan and sim was suspended due to non payment or expired pool plan
3. Duty time was used incorrectly and PIR was turned off during the hours in question
4. Schedule mode was selected and walk tests "appear" to produce no results.
Things to do...
Look on SD card and see if photos were actually taken but not uploaded. Run diagnostics from the camera menu:
Manually snap and send a photo to server
Above diagnoses full camera operation to include SD card.
There is really no need to randomly try things. If you need support just call us.