Trail Camera Discussion of Manufactured Cameras.
By johnnydeerhunter
As has been our policy in the past anyone who does prostaffing for a camera, camera related product or any other type of product associated with the topics we discuss on the forums should disclose so by listing their association in their signature. Types of products included are cameras (obviously), stands and mounts, salt/mineral/vitamin type of products and even seeds and plants. We feel that if you are going to discuss these products that all members should realize that you are associated with a specific company.

The listing in your signature should specifically say prostaff member for XXXX company, not just a link to the site. Members will be given two weeks to make the adjustment to their profiles and signatures. If after this time the we find out someone is prostaffing there will be a mandatory two week temporary ban from the site. At the moderators/administrators discretion if we feel that someone didn't list themselves as a prostaffer for a good reason (ex. not being on the site often enough to have known about this update) Then a warning will be issued and immediate changes must be made to the members signature.

We feel this is necessary to keep the integrity of Chasingame at the highest level possible. Understand we do not have an issue with being a prostaff member for a company we just feel that it is something that every member has the right to know.
By slay
Maybe you should raise the length limit for the signature lines. I remember not being able to list my cameras once because I was too many letters long....?
By Roscoe
Maybe you should raise the length limit for the signature lines. I remember not being able to list my cameras once because I was too many letters long....?

When's the last time you tried? I believe it has been enlarged fairly recently. I know there are some sigs that are ALOT longer than yours.
By johnnydeerhunter
Let us know if you have a problem, we aren't going to just start banning people without contacting them first.
By Roscoe
I didn't think this would actually need to be said, but when adding your pro-staffing affiliation to your signature, DO NOT use a font color that makes it virtually invisible against the background of the forum.

PS. I used admin controls to "fix" the one instance of this I have seen.
By slay
LOL
I remember seeing it and it actually drew my attention cause I didnt at first glance know what it said. lol
I think a glittery flashing Gif image would look good on here myself. :P
By phade
LOL
I remember seeing it and it actually drew my attention cause I didnt at first glance know what it said. lol
I think a glittery flashing Gif image would look good on here myself. :P

The least he could have done was give me pink. :lol:

It means after that time devices that are 3G only […]

Primos 01 night photo

I still have a couple of those. I liked the produ[…]

primos auto pilot

No, but looks interesting. Love the- just flip a f[…]

Energizer Lithium AA price increase

Hope this doesn't irritate you but just got a text[…]