Use this forum for the discussion of all things related to the use of cellular trail cameras. The discussion of different models/manufacturers, service providers, problems, tips & hints for ease of use are all welcome here.
By johnnydeerhunter
Just wanted to say thanks to Rebbie for letting me use his app info to see what the new covert app was all about. Also found out there's a new update with new features coming for the GoWireless app and got to play with that last night as well. It was a busy evening.
By rebbie
You welcome Johnny. Looking forward to seeing the new features in the GoWireless app!
By mattpatt
Just wanted to say thanks to Rebbie for letting me use his app info to see what the new covert app was all about. Also found out there's a new update with new features coming for the GoWireless app and got to play with that last night as well. It was a busy evening.

Not much to it? ehh JDH?
By johnnydeerhunter

Not much to it? ehh JDH?

No, not at all. I don't even have a covert camera and I was disappointed. I told Roscoe I was expecting coverts app to come out and make me want to try one of their cams but it didn't happen. Guess there's another Gocam in my future, these darn things are addicting. I keep telling myself I only need one more and then it's one more. I truly believe 5 will be enough now, besides I have Verizon and ATT GoCams, I have to be fair to Sprint. :mrgreen:
By LibbyLA
I'm running 12 cells and about 29 or 30 regular, on 20 acres. Not only do we have a tree farm, but we also have a camera farm :mrgreen:.
By rebbie
I'm running 12 cells and about 29 or 30 regular, on 20 acres. Not only do we have a tree farm, but we also have a camera farm :mrgreen:.

That is insane! You are a trail cam addict! I am always here if you need to talk to someone. :lol:
Hyperfire 2 need opinions

Can someone please upload some photos here f[…]

With camera sharing the recipient does not need to[…]

Lithium Ion or Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries […]

OAN is Excellent! Real news. Tipping Point with Li[…]