Use this forum for the discussion of all things related to the use of cellular trail cameras. The discussion of different models/manufacturers, service providers, problems, tips & hints for ease of use are all welcome here.
Over the past week or so we noticed a huge reduction in the number of pics sent from our lease where we have (3) 12.0s. I logged into the app and checked the settings and noticed something strange. Under trigger internal there were 2 different drop downs instead of one. We had all the cams set to a 1 minute trigger interval. But when I logged in, all the cams now had 2 drop downs set to to 50 and 1 minutes. I'm not even sure what that equates to and I couldn't replicate it. I changed them all to 50 seconds so we will see if that helps. Has anyone else seen that? You may want to check your settings if your cams are acting differently.
My camera has been working good. The trigger interval does have 2 parts to it. The first part is the number the second part you set for either seconds or minutes. I have mine set at 5 seconds.
My camera has been working good. The trigger interval does have 2 parts to it. The first part is the number the second part you set for either seconds or minutes. I have mine set at 5 seconds.

What I'm saying is that there a 2 dropdown menus, I'm not referring to the 2 buttons where you select minutes or seconds.

What I'm saying is that there a 2 dropdown menus, I'm not referring to the 2 buttons where you select minutes or seconds.

Can you post a screen shot?
Thank you sir. You can relay to her that the biggest symptom that I have noticed is that the pictures went from being very reliable to very sporadic. We have had it set to one minute almost the entire year and it was sending a picture every two minutes like clockwork. But now you will see is a deer approach the camera and you only get one to four pictures of it. Whereas before we would get sometimes ten to 15 pictures of the same dear. I am pretty certain that the deer arent walking up to the bait piles and eating for only two minutes. Sometimes we only get pictures of the deer arriving and then leaving say 30 minutes or so later.
Thank you sir. You can relay to her that the biggest symptom that I have noticed is that the pictures went from being very reliable to very sporadic. We have had it set to one minute almost the entire year and it was sending a picture every two minutes like clockwork. But now you will see is a deer approach the camera and you only get one to four pictures of it. Whereas before we would get sometimes ten to 15 pictures of the same dear. I am pretty certain that the deer arent walking up to the bait piles and eating for only two minutes. Sometimes we only get pictures of the deer arriving and then leaving say 30 minutes or so later.

You don't have a real time delay set do you?
The remote control delay is set to 4 hours if that's what you're referring to.

I'll bet that's your issue, having that delay set really makes the cam unreliable.
Weird.

My app in the bottom right corner says "1.3.0" and I see yours says 1.4.0

I will look into it and get back to you.

Mine shows 1.3.3

The remote control delay is set to 4 hours if that's what you're referring to.

I'll bet that's your issue, having that delay set really makes the cam unreliable.

Are you saying to leave it on Realtime jh?
Spypoint LINK-micro

Yes inam wery disapointed. In log data say error […]

https://vimeo.com/374708646

they have completed a prelim review but a full rev[…]

I've been running my cameras on medium or low, whe[…]