Use this forum for the discussion of all things related to the use of cellular trail cameras. The discussion of different models/manufacturers, service providers, problems, tips & hints for ease of use are all welcome here.
By LibbyLA
$3-4/month depending on how many months that you buy at a time and there's no picture count of any kind. All pictures go against your cell phone data, regardless of thumbnail size or HD. Total cost for monthly cell and premium service is $12 or less (a good bit less if you're on the $5 plan and don't pay a ton of taxes and fees or you are on the $75/year AT&T plan, plus you buy enough credits to get premium for $3/month).
By rebbie
$3-4/month depending on how many months that you buy at a time and there's no picture count of any kind. All pictures go against your cell phone data, regardless of thumbnail size or HD. Total cost for monthly cell and premium service is $12 or less (a good bit less if you're on the $5 plan and don't pay a ton of taxes and fees or you are on the $75/year AT&T plan, plus you buy enough credits to get premium for $3/month).

Love the premium service! I buy a years worth and it works out to I think $3.00 a month.
By Roscoe
Spartan charges what 3 dollars for the premium service that includes unlimited HD photo request?

"Unlimited" within your data allowance. I have the larger thumbnails sent to me so I don't ask for a lot of HD versions. If I were using the smaller thumbnails I'd probably ask for more HD's, but the overall data usage would be a wash. I've never come close to using all the data ona camera. I mean I could, if I wanted 100 pics of the same does or hogs every night.

Basically I'm using the $75/year plans on my ATT GoCams now. Tax and all that's about $6.60/month for the data & $3/month for the premium service. So around $9.60/month runs a GoCam for me. I'm not aware of a better deal for running a cell camera than that, especially with the features that includes.
By johnnydeerhunter
I don't pay any taxes on my data plan so the data plan for the GoCam costs me $6.25 a month, $3 for the premium and that is a total of $9.25 a month with unlimited HD requests and settings changes.
By 27jr
I currently have t-mobile and only run the cameras for a 3 month period for hunting. I would like to have the choice of getting an HD photo when needed or higher res photo. don't know what that comes too.
By johnnydeerhunter
the request for HD photos from the camera should be ready this Friday and will cost .25 cents per request.

Did the update to enable HD request get released Friday? How well does it work?

I haven't seen it on my app yet
By mattpatt
I need to put my Covert back out. I just pulled up the app and noticed it's been updated to v2.0.2. Still don't see where you can request a HD pic. However, I do see under the Camera info in the app there is a Billing section and there is a place for the number of Hi-Res Images so it would seem they are getting ready to at least keep track of it. LOL
By rebbie
I still have not seen an update on the app where I can download HD Photos?
By Roscoe
Update on HD request: Brittany Doris w/Covert says app update should go to Apple tomorrow for release approval. Might take a week once apple gets it to approve.

Not sure about the Android version. Approval on that side is generally much much quicker than Apple.
By Jake
I got a 2017 pre production code black on its way.

First up I want to swap flash arrays and see if that helps the not so good night pics I have seen from the 2017 model.

I have a 2016 night stalker flash array , well two of them. I want to test the 2016 vs the 2017 flash array which I'm told has more LEDs.
By mattpatt
I hope they've fixed the "spotlight" effect.

Matt
By rebbie
I hope they've fixed the "spotlight" effect.

Matt

Matt while the 2017 Flash does have that spotlight/flashlight effect, it's still better that the 2016 Code Black flash. From what I understand I also have a 2017 pre production Code Black. I am not sure what the difference will be in the Final 2017 Model?
Spartan 3G finally quit

Why not use the AT&T store down the street?

Michigan, Brrrrr ...

I'm not sure if I'm suppose to feel good or bad af[…]

In the second photo, it looks like his rear legs a[…]

Still Chasin, limp and all.

https://youtu.be/IVgE_6HUWNg About the 4 and 6 se[…]