Use this forum for the discussion of all things related to the use of cellular trail cameras. The discussion of different models/manufacturers, service providers, problems, tips & hints for ease of use are all welcome here.
By Mimm
I have a idea for the cellular trails cams, I have not been able to find anything pertaining to this on the web.
What I would would like to do is have multiple cameras (4 to 6) that all link to a certain point. They then transfers there photos to this point. Then the transferred point sends the photos out over a cellular network to my phone or email.
Is this possible or am I grasping at something that isn't attainable?
By mattpatt
Libby's suggestion is what you're looking for.
By mattpatt
Not to my knowledge
By Roscoe
Cuddeback has got something called cuddelink that might be similar. We saw it at the ATA show in January. It seemed to be their big thing for this year based on the booth. I don't see anything about it on their website. I think it uses radio frequency to transmit all the pictures from a group of cameras to one central camera. I believe you have to pull the card from that camera. I don't think there is a cellular component. But still much faster way of checking cameras and you don't have to go into every area and disturb things.
By RangerHD
Yes, Buckeye Cam. I have both Orion and X80 cams. Basically a bullett proof system. Not cheap but they just sit there and fire away for over 5 years now. Sent them back in once or twice to have something replaced but during that time they never stopped firing, maybe an LED array starting getting dim etc. 12 volt system which is awesome because you can put some big batteries on them easily.
Fox vs deer

It would be interesting to see a pack of foxes tak[…]

The Wind!!!

Do you use a tripod on most of your cameras?

Spartan 3G finally quit

Also don't think you'll notice a difference betwee[…]

This buck looks serious

It appears this guy made it thru the first weekend[…]