Use this forum for the discussion of all things related to the use of cellular trail cameras. The discussion of different models/manufacturers, service providers, problems, tips & hints for ease of use are all welcome here.
By phalanx
So I discovered yesterday the app automatically updated likely on Tuesday. After re-authenticating I no longer have any of the pics I had saved, the app will no longer rotate to landscape mode and when I tap on a pic that came in after the update, it causes the app to shut down. Is anyone else having these issues?

Thanks
John
By johnnydeerhunter
There are a few bugs with the update, they should be resolved very quickly. Are the pics still in the folders in your gallery?
By phalanx
Pics are now back on the app. Still no landscape mode and when I tap on the pic to enlarge it still shuts down the app but I am happy to have the pics back.
By bowhtr1
Lost all my pictures on my phone also. No problem they are on the Web portal site. More pictures coming in.
Lost all my pictures on my phone also. No problem they are on the Web portal site. More pictures coming in.

Are they still in your phones photo gallery? They should be.
By bowhtr1
Yes some are there but not all.
By bowhtr1
Yes the most recent ones.

Stealthcam has always been pretty good imo when it[…]

And I do have a Spartan also. That will be next on[…]

Ridgetec Lookout Dual is IN

No, a Carrier change requires a sim swap and menu […]

Anthony, your suggestion worked. I dont know wh[…]