Use this forum to post questions and issues for discussion related to all HCO and Spartan cameras. Note: Please post threads pertaining to cellular cams in the "Cellular Trail Camera Discussion" forum.
By johnnydeerhunter
#352493 Have you tried the apn set to APNBL? Make sure you restart the camera after you make the change.
By johnnydeerhunter
#352495 You are using the buy a session plan correct? You can email me your info at jdeerhunterpics@gmail.com and I'll check it out.
By johnnydeerhunter
#352509 Is this camera still on your own plan? If you aren't using buy a session that may be the problem. When you call tech support let them know that you aren't using buy a session if that's the case.

stock1972 wrote:Ok so now I know what phone number to use and did this it still don't work. Now when I got the camera I went to att and added a device to my current plan which was the camera the give me a sims card and the number I now use. I am sure I am doing something simple wrong. I just can't figure out what. I have it set to real time in the portal and add the number they give me below the yes for real time and still don't work.
By kopper
#352520 stock, I am feeling your pain. Mine quit sending pics again a few days ago too. Can't get to it until Wednesday to trobuleshoot but I had really hoped the Sept firmware had taken care of it. I have not tried the November dated one (the .ota file?). They seemed to want me to try the Sept one instead. Anyway, emailed them to see if they have any ideas. Worked so good last year but this year not so much so I am with you.
By stock1972
#352673 Yeah mine worked very well last year after the guys here helped me understand the functions of it. I think the firmware has something to do with mine not working. It’s going back to get fixed. I can’t get it working lol GOOD LUCK
By kopper
#352674 Hope it works out for you stock. They sent me the newest November dated firmware and I updated it but still missing a lot of pics. They are on the card though. I really feel that it is more of an AT&T issue in my case. Camera works perfectly at my house but where I have it on site is a much lower signal.
By johnnydeerhunter
Cannonball08 wrote:I currently have 6 very expensive paper weights.

Why, what's the issue?
By Cannonball08
#352693 They do not like to connect, even with the latest Nov. update regardless of my setting. They might work one day then not the next. One cam might work, but not the rest.
I've spent 6 months worth of app credits and ATT service, not to mention 1 deer season and hours on the phone with Spartan.
By johnnydeerhunter
#352694 How many bars of signal strength do they show?
By T-post
Cannonball08 wrote:They do not like to connect, even with the latest Nov. update regardless of my setting. They might work one day then not the next. One cam might work, but not the rest.
I've spent 6 months worth of app credits and ATT service, not to mention 1 deer season and hours on the phone with Spartan.

How old are the cameras? Does it seem like the oldest cameras are having the most trouble? Will they work fine at one location, such as at your home, but not connect reliably 50+ miles away at your hunting property?
By Cannonball08
#352696 Usually I get 3 to 4 bars

They are most erratic at my hunting property. One day they will send pics, the next they drop off and when I take a test pic it will set on "Setting" . A week or 2 later it may or may not work. These cams and worked flawless last year. I have a ATT snyper that does not have this issue.