Trail Camera Discussion of Manufactured Cameras.
By Buckfevr
#352517 I'm running I think 16 of these now. One of my older cameras died and I want to pick up a few more cams. But I've been out of the loop for some time. What do we like today? Interested in Pic quality, battery life and cost.
By Anthony
#352526 Are you specifically asking for suggestions on Covert cameras or any manufacturer in general ?

for a quick census of what I have completed thus far this year:
http://www.chasingame.com/2017-camera-review-status/

You might be able to narrow it down some here and ask some specific questions based on ones in your price range that meet your criteria for image quality, etc.

Note on the page above you can sort by the column headings like price, trigger time, etc
By Anthony
#352561 I believe the Ridgetec Vista I am testing should be considered but I am also biased on this camera.

http://www.chasingame.com/2017-ridgetec ... ra-review/
By Ol Arky
#352608 I've been using MP6 blacks for several years. Finally replaced one with a MP8 black... The jury is still out on the 8's but my 6's have been just fine for me...
By Buckfevr
#352620 Probably going to stick with the MP8 black. I pulled all my cameras last week and noticed that the battery life on the more recent ones seems better. I even have an old Covert Cellular camera that I'm using as a regular camera and it's still working. They have proven very durable. The night pics are a little weak but I don't think I can beat the price. I'll be running 18 so cost is a big issue.
By Ol Arky
#352622 I'm still using an older Code Black just as a trail camera and older Red 40 and they both just keep putting out decent picture and decent battery life...
By picdic
#352656 I love my code black as well. and am also using it as a regular cam, but only because a cell-cam just isn't practical where I live. I never thought that through I guess.
if you are very satisfied with the coverts, there's no reason to change. the brownings are great cams, but i'm not sure about their battery life. I know my strikeforce uses the batteries a whole lot faster than my spypoint. these are my two cams I use for video.