This is the place to share all the cool pictures & movies you get from your trail cameras. In other words, if it's not a picture or movie related to a camera problem, it goes here. If it is a picture or movie related to a camera problem, please post it in the appropriate manufacturer forum.
By reaperman
#352921 I placed a Primos 01 (gen 2) by a log that crosses the creek on my property. There isn't a real good place to set a camera because river bank is mostly brush. But this tree happens to face directly in front of the log I'm trying to watch.

https://youtu.be/_Ayukl7b69Q
By Tinhorn
#352925 I used to put one of my (Still) cams on log like that and got a lot of Foxes, along coons, sqrlls, etc LOL - it was the Film type but it was one of my best places. To bad I moved and it's too far away. Got a bobcat too once. You sure made me remember the good time there, thanx
By bowhtr1
#352929 I think a black flash would work better at that location. Or see if you can get it up out of sight. Love the setup.
By reaperman
#352937 The fox definitely saw the camera, I have a feeling he just crossed over and went back again. I know the camera has a difficult time catching something directly at it. Its a very challenging place to set up a camera. I have a couple ideas on a better setup hopefully tomorrow. I did have a couple fishers last week that crossed as well.