This is the place to share all the cool pictures & movies you get from your trail cameras. In other words, if it's not a picture or movie related to a camera problem, it goes here. If it is a picture or movie related to a camera problem, please post it in the appropriate manufacturer forum.
By FredG
#353253 Here's a good example of transition motion blur (ghosting) with a white strobe flash camera. Not the same camera of course, but the principal applies to all.

At 7:14 AM the flash dominates over the ambient light and the fox's digging motion is frozen by the strobe effect...
I__00267.jpg

And 6 minutes later at 7:20 AM the increasing ambient light now dominates over the flash and you get ghosting from even minor movement due to the slower sync speed of the shutter vs. the quick strobe of the flash...
I__00282.jpg
By Roscoe
FredG wrote:Here's a good example of transition motion blur (ghosting) with a white strobe flash camera. Not the same camera of course, but the principal applies to all.

At 7:14 AM the flash dominates over the ambient light and the fox's digging motion is frozen by the strobe effect...
I__00267.jpg

And 6 minutes later at 7:20 AM the increasing ambient light now dominates over the flash and you get ghosting from even minor movement due to the slower sync speed of the shutter vs. the quick strobe of the flash...
I__00282.jpg

Which model is this Fred? I really do like the pictures it provides.
By Derell Licht
Anthony wrote:Ok, all of these photos are 6MP. Here are a few more. Deer are mostly nocturnal. What are your thoughts on image quality ?

Those are all fantastic !!!
I *love* the little demon in the first two images; I hope it wasn't hunting the deer!!
:lol:
By speed2spare
#353377 I am guessing you have the focus set to a specific distance, instead of on auto?
By rebbie
#353395 Wow those are some great photos!