Trail Camera Discussion of Manufactured Cameras.
By wewilley
#353347 just wondering is anybody at the ata show this year i miss LIZ report ?
By johnnydeerhunter
#353357 I was there but didn't do much walking around. Will be at SHOT next week.
By wewilley
Roscoe wrote:Stayed in the booth the vast majority of the show but did see a squatch while we were there.

C9B7630B-BCC5-40D5-B5CD-10FBA8E78587.jpeg

NICE :lol:
By wewilley
#353362 ROSCO / JDH which is the bigger show ata or shot show i mean hunting thinks i know ata is most Archery what i mean say for game cameras new and old
By Roscoe
wewilley wrote:ROSCO / JDH which is the bigger show ata or shot show i mean hunting thinks i know ata is most Archery what i mean say for game cameras new and old

As far as the show itself, the shot show is 10x larger than ATA. It’s ridiculously large. As far as just cameras, hard to say. There will be more at shot I bet, but there are a couple that only do ATA. Because of all of weaponry I guess , there is a huge security element at shot that you do not really see at all at ata. :mrgreen:
By Roscoe
Anthony wrote:Should we try and meet at the SHOT show ?

I’m sure at some point I’ll have time to swing by the Ridgetec booth and say hi, but otherwise we are pretty covered up with the show all day and group dinners in the evening.
By chrishunts
#353398 I wish they would alternate SHOT between Vegas and Orlando like they used to. Its much easier to attend when its in my back yard. :D