Trail Camera Discussion of Manufactured Cameras.
By Gforce
#353554 IRX-22BW Black Flash wireless boosters have been running for 2 years without a hiccup. I have 6 in service and all 6 are running like a champ. 1 battery change per flash booster gets about 6 month or longer with 1000's of pic's taken.

https://www.trail-tech.co.uk/trail-came ... h-booster/
By johnnydeerhunter
#353555 Good to know, thanks
By spypoint_tech
Gforce wrote:The Spypoint Flashers all failed before they were 6 month old and I had 4 go bad, 100% fail. Didn't flash half the time then water problems.

Hi Gforce, sorry to hear that you have an issue with our product so please contact us directly. We’ll be able to assist with your issues and concerns. We value our customers, and we work hard to ensure that you are satisfied with our products and services.

Live Chat support at SPYPOINT.COM / Email via info@spypoint.com / Phone at 1-888-779-7646
By Gforce
spypoint_tech wrote:
Gforce wrote:The Spypoint Flashers all failed before they were 6 month old and I had 4 go bad, 100% fail. Didn't flash half the time then water problems.

Hi Gforce, sorry to hear that you have an issue with our product so please contact us directly. We’ll be able to assist with your issues and concerns. We value our customers, and we work hard to ensure that you are satisfied with our products and services.

Live Chat support at SPYPOINT.COM / Email via info@spypoint.com / Phone at 1-888-779-7646

Thanks for the offer but they are in a Landfill by now. I was so dissatisfied with the performance I decided to eat my mistake and move on to something else. Maybe I got a hold of a bad batch who knows but the new design from the older ones was a problem also. Where you attached them with a screw in the middle of the back for a mount seemed like a good idea at first but over time the connection from the mount to the flasher would work loose and the flasher would flip upside down and fill with water. In any case I decided it wasn't worth the effort to return them.
By spypoint_tech
Gforce wrote:Thanks for the offer but they are in a Landfill by now.

Sorry to hear that & I wish you great hunting success in the years to come!

Best regards
By custom1
#353585 I have 2 IRX-22BW in stock, not listed on my website email me if interested.