This is the place to share all the cool pictures & movies you get from your trail cameras. In other words, if it's not a picture or movie related to a camera problem, it goes here. If it is a picture or movie related to a camera problem, please post it in the appropriate manufacturer forum.
By OutdoorBob
#353534 Here are a couple of videos from this past hunting season. My disability prevents me from hunting, so I now hunt with trail cams. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCO4lUcITzk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDpa3tE_3R4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLvb-3I38Hw

This is a link to my YouTube channel that has 70+ videos from this past season.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrMMd9wPqa96dvKmFsIhj8A/videos
By reaperman
#353541 That 13 pointer is a beauty no doubt. And I'm sorry to hear about your disability. But I'm happy to see it hasn't diminished your love for nature. If you were still a hunter, you definitely would know where to place your stand. Keep it up, looking forward to see what that 13 pointer will look like this year.
By OutdoorBob
Dennis James wrote:Bob, that an HD PRO ?

The 13 point and 6 point are from a Recon Force Extreme. The IR video is from a Strike Force Pro HD.
By OutdoorBob
Fred Zepplin wrote:Nice Videos! Are those taken in the upper Midwest? Looks kind of like my back yard.

No they are from my home state of Tennessee. This property has been on a management program for about 20 years however, and there are some good bucks there. Also only about 8 hunters allowed to hunt the 3000 or so acres.
By OutdoorBob
reaperman wrote:That 13 pointer is a beauty no doubt. And I'm sorry to hear about your disability. But I'm happy to see it hasn't diminished your love for nature. If you were still a hunter, you definitely would know where to place your stand. Keep it up, looking forward to see what that 13 pointer will look like this year.

Thanks. I actually got to go 2 times, but my pain management doctor due to all these new regulations cut off my morphine even though I had been on it for 10 years without any kind of misuse or violations of his policy. I understand that there is abuse of opioids, but everyone shouldn't be lumped into the same category. I'm almost completely bedfast again as I can't do anything that creates pain as I have very little to fight it with now.
By Dennis James
OutdoorBob wrote:

The 13 point and 6 point are from a Recon Force Extreme. The IR video is from a Strike Force Pro HD.

One more question Bob. Whats the model number on the Recon Force Extreme you have ? Is it BTC7FHD-P ? I'm trying to find them on sale since the new ones are starting to come out. Just want to make sure I get the right one since their camera names are so similar.
By OutdoorBob
Dennis James wrote:
OutdoorBob wrote:

One more question Bob. Whats the model number on the Recon Force Extreme you have ? Is it BTC7FHD-P ? I'm trying to find them on sale since the new ones are starting to come out. Just want to make sure I get the right one since their camera names are so similar.

Sorry it took me a few days as I couldn't find the box. They are the BTC-7FHD-PX. Hope this helps. I really love the videos I get from these cameras. I think the Recon Extreme and the Spec. Ops Extreme have much better video quality than the Strike Force Pro.
By OutdoorBob
Dennis James wrote:
OutdoorBob wrote:

I wound up buying about 5 of the Recon Force Extreme from Ebay auctions and the most I ever paid was $110 plus shipping of $12. Actually got 1 for $95 including shipping and another for $100 including shipping. I gave them as presents to my son and nephew. Couldn't beat that price.
By OutdoorBob
cnggack wrote:Those are some really nice bucks !!

Thanks. Just wish I was able to hunt them.
By Ol Arky
#353666 If I saw a buck like the 13 point it would probably end my hunting career too... :D :D

Nice video's..