This is the place to share all the cool pictures & movies you get from your trail cameras. In other words, if it's not a picture or movie related to a camera problem, it goes here. If it is a picture or movie related to a camera problem, please post it in the appropriate manufacturer forum.
By OutdoorBob
Here are a couple of videos from this past hunting season. My disability prevents me from hunting, so I now hunt with trail cams. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCO4lUcITzk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDpa3tE_3R4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLvb-3I38Hw

This is a link to my YouTube channel that has 70+ videos from this past season.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrMMd9wPqa96dvKmFsIhj8A/videos
By reaperman
That 13 pointer is a beauty no doubt. And I'm sorry to hear about your disability. But I'm happy to see it hasn't diminished your love for nature. If you were still a hunter, you definitely would know where to place your stand. Keep it up, looking forward to see what that 13 pointer will look like this year.
By OutdoorBob
Bob, that an HD PRO ?

The 13 point and 6 point are from a Recon Force Extreme. The IR video is from a Strike Force Pro HD.
By OutdoorBob
Nice Videos! Are those taken in the upper Midwest? Looks kind of like my back yard.

No they are from my home state of Tennessee. This property has been on a management program for about 20 years however, and there are some good bucks there. Also only about 8 hunters allowed to hunt the 3000 or so acres.
By OutdoorBob
That 13 pointer is a beauty no doubt. And I'm sorry to hear about your disability. But I'm happy to see it hasn't diminished your love for nature. If you were still a hunter, you definitely would know where to place your stand. Keep it up, looking forward to see what that 13 pointer will look like this year.

Thanks. I actually got to go 2 times, but my pain management doctor due to all these new regulations cut off my morphine even though I had been on it for 10 years without any kind of misuse or violations of his policy. I understand that there is abuse of opioids, but everyone shouldn't be lumped into the same category. I'm almost completely bedfast again as I can't do anything that creates pain as I have very little to fight it with now.
By Dennis James
Bob, that an HD PRO ?

The 13 point and 6 point are from a Recon Force Extreme. The IR video is from a Strike Force Pro HD.

One more question Bob. Whats the model number on the Recon Force Extreme you have ? Is it BTC7FHD-P ? I'm trying to find them on sale since the new ones are starting to come out. Just want to make sure I get the right one since their camera names are so similar.
By OutdoorBob
Bob, that an HD PRO ?

One more question Bob. Whats the model number on the Recon Force Extreme you have ? Is it BTC7FHD-P ? I'm trying to find them on sale since the new ones are starting to come out. Just want to make sure I get the right one since their camera names are so similar.

Sorry it took me a few days as I couldn't find the box. They are the BTC-7FHD-PX. Hope this helps. I really love the videos I get from these cameras. I think the Recon Extreme and the Spec. Ops Extreme have much better video quality than the Strike Force Pro.
By OutdoorBob
Bob, that an HD PRO ?

I wound up buying about 5 of the Recon Force Extreme from Ebay auctions and the most I ever paid was $110 plus shipping of $12. Actually got 1 for $95 including shipping and another for $100 including shipping. I gave them as presents to my son and nephew. Couldn't beat that price.
By OutdoorBob
Those are some really nice bucks !!

Thanks. Just wish I was able to hunt them.
By Ol Arky
If I saw a buck like the 13 point it would probably end my hunting career too... :D :D

Nice video's..
Den and coyote

I would like to find a den but have never seen any[…]

Our shooting range is at our camp also and we have[…]

Cats on the Rim

Nice video. Thanks, for sharing.

Welcome Mike! I love seeing all the different type[…]