Please post threads related to camera comparisons and head to head testing that you are doing here.
By picdic
MFDC3813.JPG

night(no pun intended) and day between these cameras for night images.
and really, especially concerning deer, night photos are crucial. I have an area where the bucks only show up between 10pm and 2am. they are completely nocturnal.
my best t-cam by far for night images has been my Moultrie.
By picdic
PICT0004.JPG

that's a 6x5 droptine buck. the camera not only barely caught him, but the image isn't even identifiable. this is completely unacceptable for a newer trailcam. what is a company doing, when they haven't even got their technology capable of taking an even HALF-decent night picture? i give this camera credit for one thing, it has unbelievable battery life, that is where it excels. and i do like it's daytime colour saturation. but night pictures are pretty vital, i believe, and this is completely sub-par.
By picdic
#353594 this is what bothers me with some of these companies. they keep introducing latest/greatest technology/features, yet they haven't even given us a perfect cam yet, or one that at least does all the expected features well. this is probably why I still don't have more than one cam from the same brand. I keep buying a different brand hoping to find one that satisfies.
By spypoint_tech
picdic wrote: i give this camera credit for one thing, it has unbelievable battery life, that is where it excels. and i do like it's daytime colour saturation. but night pictures are pretty vital, i believe, and this is completely sub-par.

Hi picdic, thank you to share your thoughts and experience of our products. The FORCE-11D with it's 10x faster trigger speed (0.07sec) should have given you a better IR night flash. I'm not sure what type of batteries you were using in these freezing temp and what battery level you had. Please contact us directly so we can assist with your issue and concerns. We value our customers, and we work hard to ensure that you are satisfied with our products and services.