Use this forum to display your favorite kill shots no matter what the prey might be. Add before and after photos of the animal off your scouting camera or bow cam, etc. if you have them and please tell us about your successful hunt. Vendor & pro staff kill shots "featuring" products need to go in the vendor forum. Thanks! :-)
By reaperman
#353850 Here is a photo of a 4' barracuda I was lucky enough to hook into down in Mexico. Although there is no such thing as a tape measure or scale to be found down here I'd say the fish is at least that long. We all know how honest fisherman are :D It was a fun catch and my first cuda so I thought I would share.

image.jpg
By Ol Arky
#353862 Nice!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By T-post
#353864 Awesome and congratulations! Thanks for sharing the experience!

When I read the title to your post, it reminded me of something I had pondered doing with a trail camera. I think it would be cool to submerge a trail camera in a waterproof enclosure to take time lapse photos...you know, just do some experimenting with what can be done with under water trail camera photography...heck they might even still motion trigger. 70% of the planet is untapped territory for the hobby of trail-camming....something to think about.

Pat
By reaperman
T-post wrote:Awesome and congratulations! Thanks for sharing the experience!

When I read the title to your post, it reminded me of something I had pondered doing with a trail camera. I think it would be cool to submerge a trail camera in a waterproof enclosure to take time lapse photos...you know, just do some experimenting with what can be done with under water trail camera photography...heck they might even still motion trigger. 70% of the planet is untapped territory for the hobby of trail-camming....something to think about.
Pat

They make radio controlled submarines with attached cameras (underwater drones) for around the price of a trail camera, they sound interesting.
By bowhtr1
#353890 Nice, another pic showing teeth would be cool.
By reaperman
bowhtr1 wrote:Nice, another pic showing teeth would be cool.

Ask and you shall receive. It was a bit tough prying the mouth open after being in the boat a few hours after catching it. They left the hook in the fish until we got to shore so they knew it was dead before trying to remove it.
teeth.jpeg
By dbaxter
#353898 WAY COOL!! :D
You gonna mount it?
By bowhtr1
#353938 Wow, big teeth.
By reaperman
Anthony wrote:Will those fish attack humans under water?

I don't know, but while snorkeling, I saw one that was at least 6 feet long. He had me swimming in the opposite direction
By FredG
reaperman wrote:
Anthony wrote:Will those fish attack humans under water?

I don't know, but while snorkeling, I saw one that was at least 6 feet long. He had me swimming in the opposite direction

So you didn't want to chance the nickname "Little Richard"? :)