Trail Camera Discussion of Manufactured Cameras.
By ko4nrbs
#353965 In December 2017 I fully charged and conditioned my stock of PowerEx Imedion 2400mah batteries before I went to Florida. Charged up some today after they have been setting in my closet and all are taking a little less than 560mah before they are full. That's about 560mah depletion just setting in the closet. Be sure to charge all your batteries before installing them in the cameras!!
Bill
By ko4nrbs
Anthony wrote:Are these NiMH ?

Yes they are.
Bill
By Anthony
#353983 I bought a large set of AA by Tynergy with the chargers and never had very good luck with them. They just didn't seem to last and wouldn't hold a charge.
By bowhtr1
Anthony wrote:I bought a large set of AA by Tynergy with the chargers and never had very good luck with them. They just didn't seem to last and wouldn't hold a charge.

I did the same thing with the same results.
By ko4nrbs
#353991 I have had good luck with Preimum Tenergy C cells and the Centura LSD C cells. Bought 30 Premium and 16 Centuras in 2012. If not being used I pull them out and charge them every month or so. Use the Conditioning mode a couple of times a year. Have only had three fail. Those 3 when fully charged would go flat in a month or so sitting in the closet. The others are doing ok.
http://www.tenergy.com/Site/C-NiMH

I use them mostly as power for the slave flashes in my Homebrews.
Bill