Use this forum to post questions and issues for discussion related to Browning cameras.
By reaperman
#354238 Update: Another 584 photos to add to the running total which brings the current total to 14,738 pictures. I have no idea what the actual battery voltage is, but I'm happy to see this camera will let the batteries run down quite a ways before it will stop taking pictures. The night flash is still as bright as it has always been.
By reaperman
#354256 Update: Another 482 photos added from the past few days brings the running total to 15,220 pictures. The battery meter is reading between 36-38%. Just a reminder, this camera only uses 6 AA batteries. Again, the batteries I am using are Amazon brand, alkaline cells.
By rebbie
reaperman wrote:Update: Another 866 (approx. 75% daytime) photos brings the running total to 19,072 pictures. Battery meter is displaying 33%.

WOW! Just amazing!!! I haven't kept count of how many photos my camera has taken but I am still running it with the original batteries I put in it from last year! This camera has to be the best little trail camera ever made!!! Keep us updated!