Use this forum to post questions and issues for discussion related to Covert cameras. Note: Please post threads pertaining to cellular cams in the "Cellular Trail Camera Discussion" forum.
By Buckjunkie
#350535 Recently purchased the Black Maverick. I just put it out yesterday so no pics yet, but without seeing the pics, I really like the camera.
User menu is great and easy to set up. Has a viewing screen you can use to see where the camera is aiming.
The whole inside of camera pops out and batteries go in back and then you pop it back in.
Also, now that I can't use Photobucket for free to post pics, how do I do it now?
By badjedi
#350537 I use https://www.flickr.com/ , It's offers up to 1 TB of storage free. On your picture, click the share button and choose the size of pic, then copy the BBC code & paste it the message box.

Example; ImageFarm (3) by badjedi22, on Flickr
By Buckjunkie
#350538 Thanks, I'll give Flickr a try
By clarkengelman
#350543 Thx. Finally someone with a step by step on how to post from flickr. Good job!
By Anthony
#350544 I could turn on photo hosting here at Chasingame ... My thoughts in the past was that I didnt want to pay for all that storage but I am so pissed at photobucket right now I am willing to do whatever is easier...

plus... since moving my server to amazon, I can take advantage of cheaper storage solutions now.
By T-post
Anthony wrote:I could turn on photo hosting here at Chasingame ... My thoughts in the past was that I didnt want to pay for all that storage but I am so pissed at photobucket right now I am willing to do whatever is easier...

plus... since moving my server to amazon, I can take advantage of cheaper storage solutions now.

Being able to directly post (host) photos would be a big plus for all of us!
By picdic
#354331 hey Buckjunkie, any new pics or videos to show?
i'm still possibly going with this cam. would really like to see it's night results.