If it aint related to one of the other forums, then this is the place for it !!! Enjoy!
By Anthony
I have had a fun and interesting time "discovering" my DNA ancestry. I purchase a DNA test kit for me, my mom and my dad for Christmas and we took the test around Thanksgiving.

I am pretty generically west European (no surprises there) but have a great great great grandmother who was a Cherokee native american.

This NA did not contribute to either of my halpogroups but i have roughly .3% nuclear DNA inherited from the ancestor. (is this why I like to eat Doritos?)

If anyone is interested in the results you get etc just ask me. It was very fun and exciting to do. I am roughly 4% Neanderthal as well (like most non native Africans).
By Anthony
From what I understand she was from that North Carolina/Tennessee area and remained as a wife in South Georgia where my family comes from. she probably shed some tears as the gnats are awful down there but I doubt she went on a trail of tears.

also, at .3% I am pretty sure from my research I can't join any tribes or get any "free" stuff ... :mrgreen:
By Ol Arky
Heck, you competing with Elizabeth Warren.... But she got you beat.... :lol: :P :lol: :P
By cwensk
Haha, Warrens is only hear-say tho'.
I am also 3% Native American along with mostly European, Spanish and a smidge of Asian.
By swnoel
It might sound fun but I'd rather not... it appears the results are not necessarily held private and can be accessed by third parties. I'll pass for now.
Another nice PA buck

Should be another good one.

Boly new 4G Cellular Camera

Doesn't look too bad..maybe a bit bright in the mi[…]

Best Browning for pics/video

Had some reward points and picked up a Recon Force[…]

This is exactly why I went with a 20w panel, never[…]