Use this forum to post questions and issues for discussion related to all Ridgetec Outdoors and Ridgetec cameras. Note: Please post threads pertaining to cellular cams in the "Cellular Trail Camera Discussion" forum.
By Saskboy
The picture of the coyote is a sample pic the portal sends you when a video is captured. This was set on highres and the photo of the yote cost 6 points. I actually love taking video and getting the 6 point photos, if I like it I can request the full video.
Attachments
PICT0092.JPG
Both of these pictures were requested through the portal using the request original feature.
PICT0092.JPG (1.93 MiB) Viewed 433 times
PICT0130.JPG
Both of these pictures were requested through the portal using the request original feature.
PICT0130.JPG (1.41 MiB) Viewed 433 times
PICT0087.JPG
PICT0087.JPG (138.68 KiB) Viewed 433 times
By Saskboy
Here is a pic when I had it set up in the farm yard. This was a 6 point photo sent to my phone as well using the video preview. I would say this is pretty darn good for security purposes as well, as that was my original thought in buying a cellular camera.
Attachments
PICT0060-1.JPG
PICT0060-1.JPG (120.28 KiB) Viewed 427 times
By michiganbowbender
Here in mid-Michigans lower peninsula a full grown mature male coyote could easily weigh 50lbs or more. An average adult female coyote would probably weigh in closer to 35-40 lbs.
By Saskboy
40 to 50lbs would be a big coyote, need to set up and shoot him and have a contest guessing his weight. He looks good because winter is coming, got his luxurious fall coat on. Lol
Leave It To Beaver! Geeeeee Wally!

I'm pretty sure it was the tiny muskrat. It seemed[…]

woodpecker&forest pool

That's a very pretty bird.

Whats going to use the den?

That should be a good set, but you never know.

Thanks guys it is a blue Jay and our snow will be[…]