Use this forum to post questions and issues for discussion related to Reconyx cameras. Note: Please post threads pertaining to cellular cams in the "Cellular Trail Camera Discussion" forum.
By bradwilliams1981
I was wanting to know how does the Hyperfire 2 compare to the Hyperfire 600? I have 600 and love it. I was thinking about getting the Hyperfire 2 and was wondering if it's worth the money, but I'm not finding much talk about. I wold like to see pictures or videos if possible. Any opinions are welcomed thanks.
By Buckjunkie
I was wondering the same thing
How does the Hyperfire 2 compare to the 600?
Found a pretty good deal on a used 600, but might wait on a good deal on a Hyperfire 2
By Eric DosSantos
Has anyone seen photos from this camera online somewhere? I'm a biologist and I'm considering the Hyperfire 2 to replace the Browning Spec Ops that I have now, but the cost is much higher. I know the Hyperfire is rated a bit higher in some cases, but the example photos I've seen so far don't have me convinced it's worth the money for my needs.
By talks2elk
Anthony wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:01 pm Can someone please upload some photos here for us to see and compare?
I don't know how to post pics on here.. :)
By Woody S
"Has anyone seen photos from this camera online somewhere? I'm a biologist and I'm considering the Hyperfire 2 to replace the Browning Spec Ops that I have now, but the cost is much higher. "

My best images come from my Browning Recon Force Extremes -- naturally it's no longer made. Take a look at the images on https://www.zooniverse.org/projects/emb ... e28oct2019 They have 35,000 images from various cameras, but there's no indication of the models of the various brands. I've been really surprised by the good quality of their images from Wildgame cameras -- which are often considered cheap producing poor quality images.
By Anthony
talks2elk wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:18 pm
Anthony wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:01 pm Can someone please upload some photos here for us to see and compare?
click "reply", then click the tab "Upload Attachments". you will see a watermark download icon over the message area. Drag and drop photos there. Sometimes you have to resize them first... be aware of that.
By talks2elk
Anthony wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:07 pm
talks2elk wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:18 pm
click "reply", then click the tab "Upload Attachments". you will see a watermark download icon over the message area. Drag and drop photos there. Sometimes you have to resize them first... be aware of that.
thanks , I'll try later tonight gotta go shopping right now
Hyperfire 2 need opinions

Can someone please upload some photos here f[…]

With camera sharing the recipient does not need to[…]

Lithium Ion or Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries […]

OAN is Excellent! Real news. Tipping Point with Li[…]