This is the place to share all the cool pictures & movies you get from your trail cameras. In other words, if it's not a picture or movie related to a camera problem, it goes here. If it is a picture or movie related to a camera problem, please post it in the appropriate manufacturer forum.
By reaperman
After the fisher chewed up my ext cable, I soldered it back together. To test it, I plowed the snow off a area in my backyard with my bobcat and put out some corn for the deer. By plowing the area first, I thought that would attract the deer's attention and it worked. The deer came in just after dark and found the corn and nibbled on the exposed grass. I had to change the settings on my camera from video to photos and the delay between pictures because my phone app was going crazy with new picture notifications, since the deer basically stayed put. Its sure nice to be able to change settings from my cell phone/computer. Otherwise I'm sure I would have had a nearly full sd card by morning. Now that I have started feeding the deer I will continue all winter.

x
Another nice PA buck

Should be another good one.

Boly new 4G Cellular Camera

Doesn't look too bad..maybe a bit bright in the mi[…]

Best Browning for pics/video

Had some reward points and picked up a Recon Force[…]

This is exactly why I went with a 20w panel, never[…]