This is the place to share all the cool pictures & movies you get from your trail cameras. In other words, if it's not a picture or movie related to a camera problem, it goes here. If it is a picture or movie related to a camera problem, please post it in the appropriate manufacturer forum.
By reaperman
I've know about this den for a few years but kind of forgot about it. The den is about 2' wide and 16" tall. I should have put a camera their this summer but it never crossed my mind. I was getting some consistent coyote photos early in the fall in the general area. So there's a good chance the den was used by a coyote earlier on. I had a camera in this spot about 3 years ago for a while in the winter, at that time a skunk had taken over. But every couple days a coyote would check in and even stick his body half way in the hole. I don't know if the skunk ever gave the coyote a face full or not, but I wouldn't have stuck my face down the hole. This is the first photo or sign of a coyote I've saw since mid November. Which isn't a bad problem except for my lonely coyote snares. I don't know if anything is currently using the den now, I've only had a cam there for 2 days. I noticed I forgot to set the time/date
IMG_1302.JPG
Add description
IMG_1302.JPG (851.21 KiB) Viewed 759 times
IMG_0005 (1280x711) - Copy.jpg
Add description
IMG_0005 (1280x711) - Copy.jpg (665.81 KiB) Viewed 759 times
IMG_0006 (1280x711) - Copy.jpg
Add description
IMG_0006 (1280x711) - Copy.jpg (383.84 KiB) Viewed 759 times
IMG_0016 (1280x711) - Copy.jpg
Add description
IMG_0016 (1280x711) - Copy.jpg (309.99 KiB) Viewed 759 times
By speed2spare
Should make for a fun camming spot. Will be interesting to see what all checks the den out.
By Camoman1964
That is cool. I have never found a den and keep the pics coming.
By reaperman
There are a lot of tracks around the hole and trails around it, but mostly deer. The snow is hard and compacted now so fresh tracks aren't visible, so I rely on my camera now. I'd love to put my Ridgetec in this spot but were in for a cold spell. And I don't want to haul the car battery out there to power the camera, because I'm too big of a tightwad to cough up for lithium batteries. But mainly, I want to keep my footprint small around the hole because I set some coyote traps there today hoping they return regularly like they did a few years ago. I added some skunk scent around the hole (for some reason coyotes like that) and calling lure near the traps.
My last pics

The wolf is very suspicious and he is not easy to […]

I agree but I'm working on saving those 50% that d[…]

Boly new 4G Cellular Camera

What is the cost of the Molnus system ? It&rs[…]

Last Check Water Hole

Very nice! What kind of Browning cam is this? […]