This is the place to share all the cool pictures & movies you get from your trail cameras. In other words, if it's not a picture or movie related to a camera problem, it goes here. If it is a picture or movie related to a camera problem, please post it in the appropriate manufacturer forum.
By dbaxter
I got some really cool footage in 2018. :D

Admin: when you post a video link. do not surround it with bbcodes. there is no need.
By dbaxter
Admin: when you post a video link. do not surround it with bbcodes. there is no need.

OOOOPs! :oops: Old habits die hard. Thanks!
By reaperman
Very nice compilation. I wish I could trade all my feral cat photos for bobcat ones.
By dbaxter
red sled wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:42 pm Great video David. They are so secretive that most people wouldn't know they are around.
I have spent many many days hunting in the last several years and I have only seen one and it was running across the road in front of my truck. Also, all of my footage is in a very small (less than 50 acres) property. I have counted at least eight different bobcats since 2012 (including cubs).

At 3:23 in the video - this was 9 minutes after I left from swapping SD cards. :shocked:
By Buck8Point
dbaxter wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:59 pm
red sled wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:42 pm Great video David. They are so secretive that most people wouldn't know they are around.
I have spent many many days hunting in the last several years and I have only seen one and it was running across the road in front of my truck. Also, all of my footage is in a very small (less than 50 acres) property. I have counted at least eight different bobcats since 2012 (including cubs).

At 3:23 in the video - this was 9 minutes after I left from swapping SD cards. :shocked:
Ive had much the same experience with them.
Hunted all my life and only seen one while hunting.
all my videos are taken on my own 40 acre homestead.
Ive seen several cross the road near by as well by accident.
Also have video of kittens as well.
Spartancamera thumb nails

So it's just my phone, sorry pictures are great on[…]

Covert 3G upgrade ?

Thanks. I will probably keep mine and use it as a […]

Daytime buck

Very nice!

RidgeTec Lookout Nice Velvet Bucks

Great deer! I actually came on tonight to see of a[…]