This is the place to share all the cool pictures & movies you get from your trail cameras. In other words, if it's not a picture or movie related to a camera problem, it goes here. If it is a picture or movie related to a camera problem, please post it in the appropriate manufacturer forum.
By Saskboy
What in the heck is wrong with this yote? I'm thinking a patch of fur missing or a messed up back? I have a very poor side pic of him too, camera was a little high and only in the edge of the frame.

2019-1-10-3.jpg
2019-1-10-3.jpg (114.48 KiB) Viewed 730 times
By reaperman
Its hard to say, but his body style resembles a horse with a sway back and long full neck. Otherwise it appears healthy.
By Saskboy
Yeah hes seems to be healthy, we had 5 nights in a row with -40 overnight lows. If he was missing fur he would of froze I'm sure. He just looks to have a very weird shape on his back.
By reaperman
Buck8Point wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:45 pm Could be Mange that caused hair loss along that one side of the body making him look outta shape. Otherwise he looked to be moving normally.
Mange is always a possibility with a coyote, but the rest of him looks too good. Below is a recent photo of a coyote with mange, note the tail and raggy looking fur. I did this guy a favor when he stepped into my snare.
mange.JPG
mange.JPG (257.64 KiB) Viewed 492 times
My last pics

The wolf is very suspicious and he is not easy to […]

I agree but I'm working on saving those 50% that d[…]

Boly new 4G Cellular Camera

What is the cost of the Molnus system ? It&rs[…]

Last Check Water Hole

Very nice! What kind of Browning cam is this? […]