Trail Camera Discussion of Manufactured Cameras.
By Mauri740
I got the Cuddeback 1279 c1! It seems excellent and I like how it works. I don't understand how to download the images stored on the internal memory of the cam to the PC. Does anyone know how to do it?
By FredG
Mauri740 wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:31 pm I got the Cuddeback 1279 c1! It seems excellent and I like how it works. I don't understand how to download the images stored on the internal memory of the cam to the PC. Does anyone know how to do it?
They will automatically download to the SD card when the next picture is taken with a card in place.
By FredG
You're welcome Maurie!

What version of firmware did your C1 ship with? Version 3.0.0 is the ideal firmware to use with the white flash C1. Prior versions lack some refinements and later versions seem to produce night pictures with too much of a yellow color cast to them. If you have a firmware version older than or new than 3.0.0 it would be a good idea to overload it with v.3.0.0 IMO to get all the refinements without the color cast. If you need a copy of 3.0.0 PM me your email address and I will be happy to send it to you.
By Mauri740
I updated the C1 with the latest firmware available on the Cuddeback.com website
Now I don't have the cam here, if I remember correctly, it has firmware 05 07 00 version or similar, later I can check it.
I'll be happy to receive the correct firmware for this c1. I'll send PM.
Many Thanks!!
By Mauri740
This is my first Cuddeback picture with 3.00.00 firmware. The range settings for the flash power is CLOSE that allows close critters sets without overexpose.
Attachments
m00003.jpg
m00003.jpg (1.79 MiB) Viewed 663 times
Last edited by Mauri740 on Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
By csb
Mauri, What model # Cuddeback white flash cam is that? Sitting here impatiently waiting for Covert to release the new Hollywood!
By Mauri740
This is the Cuddeback C1 1279. I was impatient to have a good White Flash that not only had problems so I got the Cuddeback, otherwise I would have waited for the release of the new Covert Hollywood. I got it for 175$ from Amazon, works well and I'm satisfied.
What sound made this turkey gobble?

https://youtu.be/KFRpxSWie30

May - LARGE and small

Very nice. I spent some time reading some of your […]

Weird growth on deer

Those deer have a nice smooth looking coat. The o[…]

:lol: he gets an A for effort though.