This is the place to share all the cool pictures & movies you get from your trail cameras. In other words, if it's not a picture or movie related to a camera problem, it goes here. If it is a picture or movie related to a camera problem, please post it in the appropriate manufacturer forum.
By Mauri740
Some holes on the plastic case, with a bite he opened the door and damaged the gasket.
The external battery case has bitten and damaged, also power cable was destroyed.
Cam was found about 20 meters away
It could have been much worse.
By Woody S
That wolf must have aspirations to be a bear. That's why all my Browning cameras are in steel boxes, some in CamLock and some in modified Square D electrical boxes; and all my homebrews are also in modified electrical boxes. BUT, a bear somehow got the padlock off a CamLockbox and removed the front cover -- fortunately the Strike Force Elite camera was held in the box by the Python cable and was undamaged except for a dent in the Fresnel lens; the box front was bent but not beyond repair.
By dbaxter
Sorry about your cam but, that was cool video! :shock:
By ElmerKeith
Very interesting video. Almost every animal, mammal or bird, is somehow interested in or affected by the presence of the cams. Would be interesting to know if it's the light, the sound, the smell of the cams. Or if the animals consider the cams as an intruder. I wonder how they will act or react if you hang a cheap pair of binos in the woods and watch the scene with a trail cam, mounted up in a tree.
What sound made this turkey gobble?

https://youtu.be/KFRpxSWie30

May - LARGE and small

Very nice. I spent some time reading some of your […]

Weird growth on deer

Those deer have a nice smooth looking coat. The o[…]

:lol: he gets an A for effort though.