Trail Camera Discussion of Manufactured Cameras.
Sorry, I never heard it.
My favorite trail camera is WingHome trail camera.
Trigger speed is good, the trigger time is 0.4s, so that it won't a single movement of passing by poachers, it can produce both images and videos, which is very flexible for your different needs, besides, the battery life is good so far (8 months on the same set of batteries taking over 1000 pictures) and easy to use.

These photos are taken by my WingHome 350C trail camera.
Attachments
WHSN0356.JPG
WHSN0356.JPG (1.67 MiB) Viewed 1104 times
WHSN4732.JPG
WHSN4732.JPG (2.35 MiB) Viewed 1104 times
By snakelk
Richard Thompson wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 5:32 am Sorry, I never heard it.
My favorite trail camera is WingHome trail camera.
Trigger speed is good, the trigger time is 0.4s, so that it won't a single movement of passing by poachers, it can produce both images and videos, which is very flexible for your different needs, besides, the battery life is good so far (8 months on the same set of batteries taking over 1000 pictures) and easy to use.

These photos are taken by my WingHome 350C trail camera.
No experience with Herters, and I've never heard of "Winghome." Are there any unbiased reviews of the Winghome cams? Link to manufacturers web site?
By snakelk
That's what I thought. Obviously trolling on here and trying to promote a product. I'm always skeptical about those "no name" cameras that show pictures of non-North American wildlife. Sure is a lot of those on Ebay and Amazon.

Yes a built in bear zapper is a good idea. good f[…]

Actually 4 of them were in my APC rack mount UPS. […]

If I switch over to the new add a camera plan in[…]

5 Nice Bucks + -

5 nice bucks, that may be the understatement of th[…]