This is the place to share all the cool pictures & movies you get from your trail cameras. In other words, if it's not a picture or movie related to a camera problem, it goes here. If it is a picture or movie related to a camera problem, please post it in the appropriate manufacturer forum.
By Camoman1964
maybe a barred owl?
Attachments
barred owl.jpg
barred owl.jpg (53.52 KiB) Viewed 1231 times
By Anthony
Likely. I hear them all the time. I hear that ...

"Who cooks for you? Who cooks for you-all?"

play the first couple... those are what I hear the most.

https://www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/Barred_Owl/sounds
By reaperman
Its always nice, but tough to get a owl. Too bad there's not a good way to lure them to a camera.
By Anthony
I was thinking the same thing. The only things I come up with are suspect cruelty to animals.

Like tie a string around the leg of a mouse with a 3 foot length on the ground so he can dart around and squeak. Point the camera at the mouse.
By 2sa
Anthony wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:17 am I was thinking the same thing. The only things I come up with are suspect cruelty to animals.

Like tie a string around the leg of a mouse with a 3 foot length on the ground so he can dart around and squeak. Point the camera at the mouse.
There has to be a way.....if I think of something, OWL let you know. :lol:
By DTHEDE
You can buy a chirping bird on the internet. Put it in a Birdcage and put a larger battery on it. It will chirp all night and will draw owls and other birds and other animals to investigate it thinking it's a free meal. When I had it out I got an owl crawling all over the cage trying to get into it and also raccoons and foxes trying to get it. I can't use it here in the residential neighborhood because it makes too loud a chirp and also draws all the cats around.
By Anthony
I pulled out the chirping bird I have. It still chirps but the motor appears to have bitten the dust and only barely wiggles my bird. Where can I buy a new one ? I had planned to put it out tonight online for everyone to see on the demo camera.
Night Bats

Good stuff, not often do we see bat photos or vide[…]

Mr. and Mrs. Fox (the Foxes)

https://vimeo.com/367997085

ok, then its aim and distance.

was that a grunt? or a bullfrog ? how far is tha[…]