Use this forum for the discussion of all things related to the use of cellular trail cameras. The discussion of different models/manufacturers, service providers, problems, tips & hints for ease of use are all welcome here.
By Woody S
csb wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:34 am If you want a quality picture from a White Flash Cam, go to a Home Brew. If you find you need/want more flash, add a slave.
I'll second that, my homebrews yield better white flash photos than I've ever seen from a commercial camera -- that's why I have 17 out in the field right now. My IR homebrew also takes better photos than commercial cameras. However, my Brownings take better videos than any of my homebrewed video cameras and from what I've seen the Bushnells do also.

In spite of "common knowledge", I've yet to see any evidence that white flash cameras bother wildlife. However, I've gotten several series of photos of red flash cameras spooking deer. Lots of posts recount how big bucks disappear after having their photos taken by a trail camera -- but most people don't realize how mobile bucks are just before and during the rut, often traveling a mile or more looking for does and some never return to the same area. But, if you disagree you're welcome to your opinion.
By WoodsWatcher
Pretty pleased with my white flash cam's pics but am interested in homebrews for the future..if you know of anyone that makes and sells them. Contacted that Fireman Jim guy awhile ago and he's out of the business.
By SwissHunter
I was really excited to see the quality of the video from this camera.. I have setup the camera to take pic & video (14MP & 1080p) the camera will send only the picture, time between picture and video is arround 9/10 seconds. It's too long if you have mooving animals or you place the camera on a trail, by doing so you will have video without animals.
I let you judge the quality, now I have changed the camera location to see if there is any improvement. I have also contacted the Boly support to see if there will be a FW update to improve the night footage.

By WoodsWatcher
Doesn't look too bad..maybe a bit bright in the middle or when the subject is close. Does it have different settings for the brightness? Like- far, near, mid etc like some of my cams have.
Daytime ones look really good though.
By SwissHunter
WoodsWatcher wrote:Doesn't look too bad..maybe a bit bright in the middle or when the subject is close. Does it have different settings for the brightness? Like- far, near, mid etc like some of my cams have.
Daytime ones look really good though.
At the moment this camera doesn't have a setting to change the brightness.
Ridgetec Lookout - Bear

Too bad the camera was aimed a bit too high, but y[…]

Fox takes a L**k

:mrgreen: Uncensored Nature. Female you think ?[…]

Is he carrying something in his mouth? also the w[…]

5 Nice Bucks + -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LHe1JIuuGQ