Trail Camera Discussion of Manufactured Cameras.
As weird as is seems I have one camera who's photos I'm not able to upload to this website. Its a bushnell that takes .jpg photos. I've uploaded many photos from this camera here without issue. I've tried resizing, different file extensions, etc, and no luck. Any ideas?? I can upload photos from my other cameras without issues.
Is the SD Card Corrupt? Sometime I have to Re-Format the Card when I'm in Video Mode. Have you tried a different card? I also noticed that sometimes there is an issue with the camera/card not being compatible with the windows I use. Maybe try to default all your settings and start over? Good Luck!
reaperman wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:06 pm As weird as is seems I have one camera who's photos I'm not able to upload to this website. Its a bushnell that takes .jpg photos. I've uploaded many photos from this camera here without issue. I've tried resizing, different file extensions, etc, and no luck. Any ideas?? I can upload photos from my other cameras without issues.
It sounds like you have tried everything I would have tried. Resizing should have done it.
I'm puzzled, the original photos are only 1mb in size. I've tried multiple cards, and even emailing the photos to myself and saving them with different names, then trying to upload them still without success. Maybe somethings up with the camera, its been a workhorse (bushnell 119436). Im sure its taken 100,000 photos since 2009. It doesnt flash at night anymore, the IR bank works, but whatever tells it to flash isnt doing its job. Its been that way since it got beat up by a bear a few years ago.
reaperman wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:53 am I'm puzzled, the original photos are only 1mb in size. I've tried multiple cards, and even emailing the photos to myself and saving them with different names, then trying to upload them still without success. Maybe somethings up with the camera, its been a workhorse (bushnell 119436). Im sure its taken 100,000 photos since 2009. It doesnt flash at night anymore, the IR bank works, but whatever tells it to flash isnt doing its job. Its been that way since it got beat up by a bear a few years ago.

This may sound crazy. if you have the software and time... open one of the jpg files and save it as a .bmp (bitmap). then use software to open the .bmp and save as a jpg file. then try to upload it.

What this will test is the internal structure of the jpg. by deconverting the jpg to a bitmap you fully forget Bushnells jpg format and then recreate it using your software with "Save as ..."
Anthony, your suggestion worked. I dont know what all this means but now I know what to do if I want the world to see photos from that camera.
keep2.jpg
keep2.jpg (329.31 KiB) Viewed 1444 times
test2.1.jpg
test2.1.jpg (245.59 KiB) Viewed 1444 times

By an independent review site, not related with Bo[…]

The thing about using LiFePo4 or LiPo batteries is[…]

Cold fox

:D :D :D I needed that.

Black Coyote

Coyote, rare catch. I always liked the darker one[…]