This is the place to share all the cool pictures & movies you get from your trail cameras. In other words, if it's not a picture or movie related to a camera problem, it goes here. If it is a picture or movie related to a camera problem, please post it in the appropriate manufacturer forum.
My trail camera has captured a very interesting set of pictures, this clever bear finally knocked down the stump and ate the food inside.
And from the watermark of these pictures provided by my WingHome 350C trail camera, we know that it costs almost 5 hours for him to get the food.
Last edited by Richard Thompson on Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Yuge on my phone but it worked. Very cool shot!
Edit.. May be a browser issue too. I see the pic in the post I did above(but not the one in the op) in Opera, but not in CM. Can't see either picture in CM.
See no edit etc option in CM either..
WoodsWatcher wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:21 am Yuge on my phone but it worked. Very cool shot!
Edit.. May be a browser issue too. I see the pic in the post I did above(but not the one in the op) in Opera, but not in CM. Can't see either picture in CM.
See no edit etc option in CM either..
I edit once, but nothing happens.
Here is it.

Trailcampro.com is the newest dealer for Ridgetec […]

let me know how it goes. you can call me if you n[…]

Did this guy get shot?

I'm sure the man had something to do with it!

Late season bait station

It’s a good thing that moose doesn’t h[…]