- Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:53 am
Anthony, to answer your questions:
1. what is the voltage and amp hour of each 18650 ?
A: The voltage is 3.7V. The Amp hours typically range from 2500mAH (China made), to 3200mAH （Samsung, to 3600 mAH (Panasonic/Tesla)
2, I am guessing 3.6V at 2500 mah. two in a series makes 7.2v at 2500mah (fully charged). This makes it a nominal 6V battery.
A: See above.
3. Now if an AA battery has 1.6V, 4 in a series will be 6.4V and a good average mah for the AA is 2500.
A: Alkaline AA is only around 1000 mAH, only Lithium AA can have as much as 2500 mAH
3. This means that 4 AA has the equivalent amperage of the two 18650. Now if the 18650 were 5000mah, then they are equivalent to 8AA batteries. They just are not the same as 12AA.
A: If we compare 2x 2500mAH 18650 to 12x 1000mAH Alkaline AA, or 2x 3200 mAH 18650 with 12x 2500mAH Lithium AA, then I hope you see my points
4. it uses an 18MP sensor or interpolates to 18MP ?
A: It uses 3MP sensor, high quality lens, and state of art imaging software to get a high quality 18MP interpolated pic.
5. What is the FOV ?
A: The FOV is about 48 degree.
6. what is the actual trigger speed day and night?
A: Both are about 0.7 second. Because it is a Long Range sensing camera (100ft), therefore it detects motion really early in the game, so trigger speed is adquate for hunting purpose. What matters is given the same battery life, how many pictures are take.
7. How does T-mobile's reception area compare to Verizon in very rural areas?
A: It really depends on area. However, for 4G, T-Mobile, ATT, and Verizon all have the same coverage. The best thing is to try out for your purpose.
8. Please show a night and day sample photo and video.
A: All Boly's cameras have about the same quality on pictures, only difference is resolution. BG310 series is a second generation camera using concentrated LEDs, and hence its brighness of night picture and video is the best among all Boly's game cameras. Once customers have field samples, we'll point a link. Self-provided samples may not reflect the truth. Our websites provide some old pic/video samples.
9. 6 months ago you promised me several camera samples and I never heard anything.
A: They just passed testing and arrived the US office. We'll have our US team to contact you next week. Thanks for your patience.
Boly Media Communications（ShenZhen） Co., LTD.