This is the place to share all the cool pictures & movies you get from your trail cameras. In other words, if it's not a picture or movie related to a camera problem, it goes here. If it is a picture or movie related to a camera problem, please post it in the appropriate manufacturer forum.
By reaperman
I was surprised tonight when I was checking my cameras I was able to get within 15 yards of a bobcat. Since they are pretty uncommon here. Theres a chance it may have been this one. It was larger than I expected.
bobcat.JPG
bobcat.JPG (577.7 KiB) Viewed 891 times
bobcat2.JPG
bobcat2.JPG (577.17 KiB) Viewed 891 times
By Mauri740
Hi Reaperman! It seems that this bobcat always travels that field in the same direction. Can you put a camera on its usual track and try a close front shot?
By reaperman
Mauri740 wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 5:39 am Hi Reaperman! It seems that this bobcat always travels that field in the same direction. Can you put a camera on its usual track and try a close front shot?
I just realized these two photos and the video from the other day were of the same bobcat taken within minutes of each other. I have 2 different cameras about 30 yds apart which both caught the bobcat walking thru. But I will put a camera low to the ground on the trail it came from. It’s actually a pretty wooded area with a small grassy opening where the cameras are placed. There is a nice trail coming from the woods to the opening I’m sure it used.

Mauri, if your interested, I can add you to receive all of my cellular trail camera photos from my two RidgeTec cell cameras. All you would need to do is PM me your email address and I will add to to the list. Then you would get the photos emailed as they come.
By reaperman
Mauri740 wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 5:39 am Hi Reaperman! It seems that this bobcat always travels that field in the same direction. Can you put a camera on its usual track and try a close front shot?
This current camera sits in the middle of a Y watching what comes out on the left and right side, plus ahead. I placed a camera on each trail about 1.5' high facing the direction the bobcat has come using both trails. With my fingers crossed, hopefully I get you a decent photo. I have both cameras to take a 3 shot mode.

Below are new photos of the bobcat. This spot is about 500 yards away from where I got what I believe are photos of the same bobcat. Plus where I saw it in person a couple days ago. They could be two different bobcats and it would be cool if it was. They just aren't common here and these recent photos are the only ones other than a single photo 10+ yrs ago.
05210017.JPG
05210017.JPG (491.84 KiB) Viewed 761 times
05210018.JPG
05210018.JPG (491.89 KiB) Viewed 761 times

https://youtu.be/xZRoT_p7a8Q Some of the comme[…]

https://youtu.be/QPzqJvWh8ak

https://youtu.be/jnlhFcNUNBI

Solar panel wiring question

Ok guys when it comes to electricity count me out.[…]