Please post ideas for security features, mounting brackets and stands. Please include photos and designs for everyone to see.
Can someone recommend a Custom 1 Enterprises box for the Dakota MURS MAT sensor? I just bought the Code Black box and I am very happy with it. Now I want to install
a MURS sensor on the camera for a neighborhood watch solution. This might be a good product just to design for the MURS sensor itself.
I am installing the camera on a telephone pole about 15-20 feet off the ground. I will install the MURS right below the camera pointing straight ahead or down towards the ground to detect anyone approaching the camera or pole. I am only a few blocks away so I will get the voice alert if anyone tries to steal it. I have read here that folks used the older C1E box for the MURS alert but I do not see that one on their site anymore.

The voice alert is immediate. I plan on buying the neighbors $30 two way radios to share in the monitoring duties.
I have not tested the range on the MURS sensor. I assumed it would work several football fields away since the advertisements all say more than a mile away.

I have tested the detection field.

What is the realistic range on these? I have 2 at my house so I never had a reason to test long range.

the sensor will be .1 miles away or 528 feet away.

I was overlooking this open face Moultrie box for some reason.

Custom 1 Security Box Fits Moultrie I-45, I-65, M-45, M65
http://www.custom1enterprises.com/custo ... es_010.htm

Example:

take this C1E Security box

And replace the camera shown, with this MURS sensor

And place it below your favorite trail camera about 15-20 feet off the ground.

If anybody climbs the tree or pole it will trigger the MURS sensor and you will know instantly if someone is trying to steal it.

Assuming you are in range.
Daylight savings time

The Ridgetec Lookout syncs with the server time on[…]

https://youtu.be/Qhh-RmIgfUc

Worthy investment?

I'll put one out this weekend now that it warmed u[…]

Moultrie Delta

Moultrie first stated early/mid March release, the[…]