Use this forum for the discussion of all things related to the use of cellular trail cameras. The discussion of different models/manufacturers, service providers, problems, tips & hints for ease of use are all welcome here.
By huthut
How long do I need the playback button after I move the switch to setup?
By ilovemycam
When you hear a long beep
By huthut
Just to make sure - the playback button is the one below the menu button? If yes I am not getting any long beep after like a minute? How long should it take to get a long beep.
By ilovemycam
It should be very quick, definitely not one minute. Ok, go back to the SD card, make sure the FWS100.bin file is on the SD card, then LOCK the card, put it back to the camera, turn the camera to Setup (without press and hold the playback button). See if it will update.
By huthut
Ok - Everything removed from SD card except for FWS100.bin file. Card is locked and installed in camera and switch moved to setup. screen still white .....

What should happen next
By ilovemycam
Ok - Everything removed from SD card except for FWS100.bin file. Card is locked and installed in camera and switch moved to setup. screen still white .....

What should happen next

You hear the beep?
By ilovemycam

You hear the beep?

If the beep is turned off in the settings will he still hear it?

That's a good question, I don't know. Never tried that way. But will find out.
By huthut
FYI - Camera looks the same as when I turned it on. About 15 minutes has gone by and camera feels warm.

green light flashes on front as it senses motion. Guessing this is normal just throwing out my observations

thanks
By huthut
No luck - looks like more issues here than I will be able to fix.

I will keep this thread alive as this issue progresses wth the GoCam team. I am looking to add 3 more of these this year for various properties if reliability holds up.
By huthut
Update - HCO has been awesome with their customer service this week.

I received a call Monday AM to discuss the issue that I was having and they quickly determined it needed to be sent in. I was away from my computer so they were nice enough to work me through their Return material authorization(RMA) on the phone. As a customer is typically suppose generate an RMA # through their computer on line.

Subsequently, I was able to get my camera mailed out Monday and they will likely have me a camera back in time to get get it back in the woods this coming weekend.

Thank you HCO - your customer service is much appreciated
By Mjn1979
Good to hear they are taking care of your camera in a timely manner. :)

was that a grunt? or a bullfrog ? how far is tha[…]

cel phone game cameras

For wireless cameras, the majority chunk of the ex[…]

Doe grunting

Is she calling to this years fawns or saying "[…]

FYI, if you want to brighten up the night videos u[…]