This is the place to share all the cool pictures & movies you get from your trail cameras. In other words, if it's not a picture or movie related to a camera problem, it goes here. If it is a picture or movie related to a camera problem, please post it in the appropriate manufacturer forum.
By reaperman
I just wanted to show how much light illumination this camera projects. The big tree in the center is 34 yards from the camera. Some of the trees in the background are 150' away. This a red flash camera.
07120089 (1024x768).jpg
07120089 (1024x768).jpg (172.08 KiB) Viewed 1290 times
By reaperman
The night photos arent anything to write home about and its very prone to motion blur. And when the IR lights kick in, I think they rival the beacon light on top of the local cellular tower. But it does illuminate the entire area.
By Ol Arky
Does anyone remember the old ExtendR? I had an old wildview that with it attached it would "light up the night"....
By Ol Arky
I still have a couple too... I'm planning on using one this fall on my Red40 just to see how much light will shine during the night in the valley of death... :D :D
By reaperman
Do they still make extenders? I have a bushnells first black flash (I think) that could use a boost. I like the camera it’s bern very dependable with great battery life

Stealthcam has always been pretty good imo when it[…]

And I do have a Spartan also. That will be next on[…]

Ridgetec Lookout Dual is IN

No, a Carrier change requires a sim swap and menu […]

Anthony, your suggestion worked. I dont know wh[…]