This is the place to share all the cool pictures & movies you get from your trail cameras. In other words, if it's not a picture or movie related to a camera problem, it goes here. If it is a picture or movie related to a camera problem, please post it in the appropriate manufacturer forum.
By reaperman
Its the time of the year for me to revisit a den that may or may not be used, time will tell. Check out the link to see photos from last year: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=46220&hilit
Whether a coyote decides to use the den or not, they always seem to be curious of it. Last year was the first year I set up a trap and a snare. I got one with a snare, trapping in the frozen ground is a pain so I prefer snares. There aren't many coyote tracks around the hole but some. There is some urine around the hole left by the last one thru. I set a snare where I got the one last year and used our christmas tree for a pinch point, hoping it works. I have a black flash camera watching, stay tuned for updates.
IMG_0039 (1024x576).jpg
IMG_0039 (1024x576).jpg (248.72 KiB) Viewed 209 times
By reaperman
Anthony wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:23 am what kind of tracks are going in and out there? other than coyote
Mainly deer tracks. The snow is hard now so most animals other than deer can easily walk on top of the snow without breaking thru.

I emailed the link to the topic to one of the to[…]

In testing and evaluating booster antennas and to […]

I really appreciate all you guys testing the camer[…]

Does Spartan 4G cams send video?

Videos are not sent to email or to text. You must […]