This is the place to share all the cool pictures & movies you get from your trail cameras. In other words, if it's not a picture or movie related to a camera problem, it goes here. If it is a picture or movie related to a camera problem, please post it in the appropriate manufacturer forum.
By talks2elk
A pic from last fall. A favorite of mine. :D
Attachments
IMG_0010.JPG
IMG_0010.JPG (146.02 KiB) Viewed 3304 times
By reaperman
I assume he recently shed his velvet not much before that photo?
By talks2elk
reaperman wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:48 pm I assume he recently shed his velvet not much before that photo?
He should have shed about 2 wks before like the rest of bulls. This pic was the night before archery started. Never seen him before or after this pic.
Last edited by talks2elk on Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
By talks2elk
Anthony wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:47 pm You got to be a pretty brave predator to try and make one of these guys your dinner. Imagine 700lbs charging at you from behind those spikes.
That is so true. But wolves have moved into the northwest part of the state and are having no problem dining on elk. :(
By Anthony
Yes, and so its not the fastest, the meanest, the biggest teeth or claws that win, its the one who never gives up, the long distance runner with infinite patience.

the wolf.
By talks2elk
Anthony wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:25 pm Yes, and so its not the fastest, the meanest, the biggest teeth or claws that win, its the one who never gives up, the long distance runner with infinite patience.

the wolf.
The wolf. As a single, not much of a threat. But they usually come as a pack and a lone animal doesn't stand much of a chance against them. JMO
By Anthony
Yes, a very efficient killing machine - the wolf pack. As much a part of natural order as their prey. They should be given a chance to survive.

I know there are conflicts with cattle ranchers etc. Not sure the best solution.

I don't understand correctly:) This is video by n[…]

This is a company that has been around a long time[…]

Owl

Thats the first thing I thought of too. If it did[…]

true. No excuses now not to get to the honey-do l[…]