Use this forum for the discussion of all things related to the use of cellular trail cameras. The discussion of different models/manufacturers, service providers, problems, tips & hints for ease of use are all welcome here.
Compared to other wireless cameras on the market, BG310-M has the following features:
1. It has pixel resolution of 18MP;
2. It uses 2x18650 lithium batteries, which are equivalent to 12x AA batteries;
3. The camera size is much smaller than regular cameras, so to make it easier to hide and mount;
4. It can be directly hooked to a Solar Panel (SP-01), so never worry about battery life again.

The retail price is $169.99, more affordabe than most wireless cameras on the market. In case you don't need to change settings in real-time, you can use the T-mobile's $10 monthly data plan, so to control the monthly bills.
what is the voltage and amp hour of each 18650 ?

I am guessing 3.6V at 2500 mah. two in a series makes 7.2v at 2500mah (fully charged). This makes it a nominal 6V battery.

Now if an AA battery has 1.6V, 4 in a series will be 6.4V and a good average mah for the AA is 2500.

This means that 4 AA has the equivalent amperage of the two 18650. Now if the 18650 were 5000mah, then they are equivalent to 8AA batteries.

They just are not the same as 12AA.

it uses an 18MP sensor or interpolates to 18MP ?
What is the FOV ?
what is the actual trigger speed day and night?
How does T-mobile's reception area compare to Verizon in very rural areas?

Please show a night and day sample photo and video.

6 months ago you promised me several camera samples and I never heard anything.
Anthony, to answer your questions:

1. what is the voltage and amp hour of each 18650 ?
A: The voltage is 3.7V. The Amp hours typically range from 2500mAH (China made), to 3200mAH (Samsung, to 3600 mAH (Panasonic/Tesla)

2, I am guessing 3.6V at 2500 mah. two in a series makes 7.2v at 2500mah (fully charged). This makes it a nominal 6V battery.
A: See above.

3. Now if an AA battery has 1.6V, 4 in a series will be 6.4V and a good average mah for the AA is 2500.
A: Alkaline AA is only around 1000 mAH, only Lithium AA can have as much as 2500 mAH

3. This means that 4 AA has the equivalent amperage of the two 18650. Now if the 18650 were 5000mah, then they are equivalent to 8AA batteries. They just are not the same as 12AA.

A: If we compare 2x 2500mAH 18650 to 12x 1000mAH Alkaline AA, or 2x 3200 mAH 18650 with 12x 2500mAH Lithium AA, then I hope you see my points

4. it uses an 18MP sensor or interpolates to 18MP ?
A: It uses 3MP sensor, high quality lens, and state of art imaging software to get a high quality 18MP interpolated pic.

5. What is the FOV ?
A: The FOV is about 48 degree.

6. what is the actual trigger speed day and night?
A: Both are about 0.7 second. Because it is a Long Range sensing camera (100ft), therefore it detects motion really early in the game, so trigger speed is adquate for hunting purpose. What matters is given the same battery life, how many pictures are take.

7. How does T-mobile's reception area compare to Verizon in very rural areas?
A: It really depends on area. However, for 4G, T-Mobile, ATT, and Verizon all have the same coverage. The best thing is to try out for your purpose.

8. Please show a night and day sample photo and video.
A: All Boly's cameras have about the same quality on pictures, only difference is resolution. BG310 series is a second generation camera using concentrated LEDs, and hence its brighness of night picture and video is the best among all Boly's game cameras. Once customers have field samples, we'll point a link. Self-provided samples may not reflect the truth. Our websites provide some old pic/video samples.

9. 6 months ago you promised me several camera samples and I never heard anything.
A: They just passed testing and arrived the US office. We'll have our US team to contact you next week. Thanks for your patience.
I mean the nation wide 4G coverage rate, as by the carrier's claims on their websites, are all above 95%. But each carrier may be stronger in certain regions. The Verizon version of BG310-M will be available by the end of April. The problem with Verizon and ATT is that their minimum monthy data plan is $30. So, if T-mobile is good in your area, then you have a really good low cost option.
I run Spartan AT&T cameras that are $6.25/month if I buy the $75/4 G/1 year plan, plus $3/month for premium, so less than $10 per month total. Verizon is add to my cell phone plan for $5/month plus taxes and fees (about $4/month for me), plus premium. You can buy Spartan plans for AT&T and Verizon for various prices, but the most popular is probably 3 months/1 G/$36 and it includes both data service and premium service. Your stated price of $30/month for plans for those carrier plans for at least some camera brands/models is misleading.
Libby,

Are those the M2M cards, or reuglar SIM cards? If consumers can get any plan that is less than $10, that's a great news for consumers! Are they charging more for Californians, like the gas price in CA?

Any way, thanks for sharing the great news.
AT&T Buy-A-Session has been available for "approved" devices for several years now. I believe those plans became available in 2015 when cameras transitioned from using text messaging to using data.

You've been able to add a Spartan Verizon camera to your Verizon phone plan for $5 + taxes and fees since 2016.

Spartan also has cameras for US Cellular, Bluegrass, CellCom and Nex-Tech. I think those are added to your phone plan for $10 or so a month; some include premium in the price, some don't. There's also an unlimited camera that uses T-Mo for $20/month.

I don't run cameras in CA, but I believe that the only thing that might be different there would be taxes/fees (Verizon and AT&T only since the other carriers are regional, mostly in the midwest).
Dbaxter, this ones for you

A true feeling of patriotism when witnessed in per[…]

Bison

Ok, this wasn’t from one of my trail cameras[…]

He’s a big deer when does bow season start, […]

Cold morning.

Was he vaping? I’ve never saw a video like […]