This is the place to share all the cool pictures & movies you get from your trail cameras. In other words, if it's not a picture or movie related to a camera problem, it goes here. If it is a picture or movie related to a camera problem, please post it in the appropriate manufacturer forum.
By Brandon Borst
Compilation of videos from the new Browning Recon Force Edge from my latest cam check. Check out @mi_trail_cams_and_hunting on Instagram to see all of my other videos. Thanks!

By reaperman
Do you have some scent attractant on the branch their smelling?
By Brandon Borst
Yup it's called ScrapeFix and it's on another one of their products called The Vine.
reaperman wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:19 am Do you have some scent attractant on the branch their smelling?
By CanadaJack
We've been using a product called Deer Cane on 4 of our cam sites for about 4 years now. Works great for deer and elk and it's cheap. Highly recommended!
By Brandon Borst
I used to used Deer Cane but mineral sites and baiting have been outlawed in Michigan so I've had to switch it up to these scent attractants.
CanadaJack wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:42 am We've been using a product called Deer Cane on 4 of our cam sites for about 4 years now. Works great for deer and elk and it's cheap. Highly recommended!
By reaperman
CanadaJack wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:42 am We've been using a product called Deer Cane on 4 of our cam sites for about 4 years now. Works great for deer and elk and it's cheap. Highly recommended!
Ever made your own deer cane? I’ve saw recipes online for it before but never tried it. It sounds like it’s basically washing soda.
By CanadaJack
Never tried to homebrew any, will have to research that. We usually wait for a sale on Deer Cane, pick it up for around 10 bucks CAN a bag. Hunting over bait is illegal in Alberta too, we don't hunt at or around these sites, this is just for our spring and summer enjoyment, it keeps us old guys out of trouble. :lol:
Still Pregnant?

:mrgreen:

Italian chamois

Browning Recon Force SpecOps

I don't usually but the weeds we're getting so tal[…]

https://youtu.be/jLWwAjHGTdg "My goal in th[…]